As many users are aware we are transitioning to the new CB Bridges platform with enhanced Group Placement functionality. Facilities will need to create new 2018 Time Slots (which are now called Placement Opportunities) so schools can make spring requests on October 16th (Monday) and November 1st. A few items to remember as we make the transition:
- The MHA – CB Bridges application ( https://mha.cbbridges.com ) will be accessible for the foreseeable future. Users can still login, view requests, run reports and make fall 2017 requests but spring requests should be made in the new CB Bridges platform.
- Partner Request Dates:
- Senior Partners can submit requests as soon as the Placement Opportunities are created in the new CB Bridges platform
- Full Partners can submit requests on October 16th, 2017 (October 15th is a Sunday – the user group has decided they don’t want to make requests on weekend days)
- Associate Partners can submit requests on November 1st, 2017
- The main functionality of CB Bridges Placement (creating Time Slots and submitting requests) has remained the same (with several enhancements).
- 2018 Time Slots (Placement Opportunities) will need to be created in the new CB Bridges platform even if Time Slots were created in the current MHA – CB Bridges application.
- CastleBranch will host several group training sessions starting at the beginning of September. Stay tuned for details regarding dates and times.
- If you have not yet spoken to a CastleBranch representative about the transition plan, please enter your email address so we can reach out to you as soon as possible.